Friday, February 13, 2009

today is a lil screwed up
altho its pre val day abd i'm suppose to be vava voom all taht shit
i didnt complete my mission of hugging everyone
and phyics test was like shite
and nastri cant come for e single's partay. :(
sadded

when i was disinfecting my contacts, i spilled the saline liquid
jinx
luckily my contacts didnt drop into the toliet bowl

and i wore this horrible outfit to vivo aft cca today
and had to walk a thousand miles to get connie's clothes for vd
well, at least i came bac with a high waisted denim shorts
and sapporo too. yay:)

i got scolded by my sis cas i asked her to carry my fred perry bag.-..-
oh, and i hav to leave e house at 1130am tmr to get my jeans from pull and bear
and my red high waisted shorts from top shop
shopping whore.
i bought this really cool fragrant air freshener, for my bag.
it reads - ran into my ex, put it in reverse and hit him again .. haha
funny

i think lil wayne and soulja boy's hot

yay, i have val presents today :)
oh, i was suppose to paint my finger nails sangria but instead i painted my nails a mixture of prussian and duke blue
i'm not a retard
then i spend forever removing it
i think the pungent tang of nail polish kills me
alice blue is nice
i like burgundy too :) .

i didnt do my chi hw . so i had to stay back to copy some crap

i just realize, when i was ransacking my mum's cardboard, she had this really hot opal pandent which is currently mine now:)
and i'll be wearing real pearls ring , and earings tmr :):)
bought em frm australia
i prefer authentic goods anw

fishballs .

and i'm not gay, i just like rainbows .

No comments:

Post a Comment