Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sweetheart, you're sadly mistaken


i'll die for this . i think .







josh is getting me a skate board in 2 weeks. we;re gona share e price anw.




i was so tired i slept on the bus back home, standing




thn i almost fell and hit my head against the pole.




lit was so boring.




yu quan slept like an ass. haa




and ben was like doing all the sighs to tell me that yu quan was slping when i knew it all 'long




i was practically prying my eyes open during the utterly boring lesson . goddamn




i can use auto shapes to draw his face .


but he;s a nice teacher . minus off the act cute face. *pouting and all.


i got scolded by gerald cas i changed my seat. fouk


men should HAVE muscles


i bathed in my contacts :O


i finally know how damn tough it is to shit in schol's toilet. goddamn.


ng kim tu.

i fucking lov my mum. she always get me the things i want .

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i'm getting my river island bag on thurs (:

2 comments:

  1. to fuckinglove someone is not love at all. heh. REFINED LANGUAGE PLS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. priscillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete