Thursday, February 12, 2009

i love my boyfriend
he's hot
and famous
and popular
and he entertains me everyday
without him i'll commit suicide
he sings to me in the morn aft and at night
he is universal
i feel jealous when i see him with other girls
and when they have better bfs then me
he has been with me for bout a thousand years
but it gets a lil troublesome when he gets hanged
i usually tire him with the singing
but who cares
i touch him everyday too :O
my mother confiscated him once
i almost rammed thru a wall
he has a cool name
its call IPOD








i love waving to people.
its funny :)
oh and i dunno understand how ppl diet without rice :O
i'll die

i have phyics test tmr. damm
and ms tan changed our seats today. -fuok
sucks
i'm not a nerd

can ppl be more friendly ? thanks
oh i'm hugging people on pre val day:)
and doing dares on val day :)
funny
i like fred perry and timberland
i hope my wrist wont drop out aft the drums lesson
OH
my friends arranged a singles partay on val day woots
and i'm gona look like a drug addict
serious
i like to overdo my makeup :O
ohno
we gona be eating at city hall for dinn
some weird cafe
and firdaus coming :):)
yay
and i finally got gifts for my friends :)

i like roses
and i dont think its cliche
can someone buy baloons for me thanks yous :)
i like chem too
its fun . :O

No comments:

Post a Comment