Sunday, February 15, 2009

omg. this morn SUCK like fuoking hell.
i was suppose to meet my friend in NTU but my senior told me wrongly . so iwent to NYP instead
so when i reached there, i waited 45 mins for them and went into e audi cas they said they were there
but i didnt see them so , with jo on e other line, both of us walked round like idiots around e wrong local
so i was like- bab, i'm at the SCHOOL of engineering
jo--i'm at the COLLEGE of engineering
yes, indeed. what the fucking hell
thn when i pass ed my phone to the security guard cas i was like a piece of retarded ass walking round aimlessly, i realize that i was at the wrong local .
and at that split moment i went crazy aft walking round in the wrong building for a fucking 2 hours .
then i wasted my whole morn waking up at like 7.10.64.32 am
goddamn
luckily my senior apologized and will apparently mark my attendence as present

the good thing is i exercise alot. aft eating the whole world yest (:
picts for val will be posted later (:

my friend got ditched on val day.
flyingfuck maan thats fuoking bad.

that guy has no fucking brains
i think when he was q-ing up for he's brains in hell, he took a piece of ass instead and shoved it in his head
and he's brain was given to the person behind him instead. thats why we got scholars in this world .
if guys CAN multitask, say no
if guys CANNOT multitask, say yes
i like friendly people

random: pongli

No comments:

Post a Comment