Friday, February 20, 2009

on frail wings of vanity and wax

the ah bain glue.




aft bitching wit sy and co, this was wad happen to my skirt aft chem pro
:O i just realiz smth,
I dont feel nostalgic at all .
unless someone makes me really angry, well i think i'll just make you cry .


The 25 things I cherish in life

Ipod
Girfriends
besties
makeup
hp
religion
chemistry
literature
music
acostic guitar
electric guitar
drums
piano
river island
topshop
skateboards
pc
goddiva
ben and jerry
shopping
hiphop
my future bf
cam whoring
toilets
my gorgeous crown of glory

the 23 things I don’t give a fuck

maths in a whole
physics
goss
men who behave like boys
dilect vulgarities
posers
ah bians
skinne jeans
fisherman flip flops
mini skirts
rebonded hair
new future shorts
shittified boys who are like retards
screamo ah lians
Chinese music
Act cute ppl
Jingling bells on bags
Sissy asses who think they have balls
Shyness
Boys who think they suave but in actual fact, they look like a bunch of stacked up shit
Bims
Himbos
that mothe fucking dope


PS: you’re a fucking coke –slut
I hope you fucking die
I hope you get to hell and satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your fucking guts
You fucking slut I hope you die. Dieeeeeeeeeeee faggot.

Oh, and ANW , my lifes fucking perfect without you (: +hinthint+




--wondering if i'll be ever ready--

No comments:

Post a Comment