Wednesday, August 12, 2009

once upon a time.

i slept for 7 hrs yest. damnn. felt xtremely tired in skol. cuz i was 45 mins later thn my sleepin time (:
last few weeks were rather peaceful. playing silly quizzes on facebook and thinking of twitt in my sleep. no eyebags (:
i did well for my bio test (:(: yay. haha
aniwes, i hate amath.

i dunno where are things heading b/w my bff and i . argh,
saw sheryl in e bus stop whn i was on 27. she was singing to herself. weirdo
eng was sooooo fucken boring! like we had to go into our grps and discuss a lame article and ans some lame questions which was incredibly lame. bored my to tearrrrrrs.
i spat my gum out while laughing hard. damnn.
gonna chew it hard fer a week.
had a good laugh with nat and sy on e bus. speak of e devil .
GRIZZLY BEAR.
hahaha.
i realize i have quite a num of nerdy friends..
nerdy is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment