Tuesday, August 11, 2009

nailing jelly on the wall

omg sidney bought me studs fm malaysia

haha

thanks babe (:

and hersheys gum

i gav e em to debra and that bitch had to throw the m away cuz she was caught by mini mornie



hahahaha

you assholee



aniwes, i didnt know that wendy tan told some of my friends that i'm violent.. very violent

juz bcas i threw ONE THING my fone

DOESNT MAKE me a violent person, are you an idiot?

she told cass and it made me sound as if i'm a verry rash person.

i'm not.

do you know how my friends will think of me that way? and i'm in a rather new class. you really tainted my reputation. LUCKILY i have friends who realllly know me. luckily.

i think it's really lame to go round telling ppl what i'm NOT capable of.

so much for a 'teacher' like you. you didnt think did you? i don't actually think its VERY nice of you bitching bout me behind my back. pls show some sensivity, which is very much lacking in you.

3 comments: