Saturday, August 22, 2009

fuckthatshit!

thats classical music can you damn believe it.. no
i'm stopping my drummin so i can get one at home! hahahahah(:

oh, being pregnant makes you pee like seabiscuit.
kims really mad at iskanda. babe, i TOTALLY understand why.
ohhmffg, debra and i were rolling my thumbs in eng class, and MINI mornie scolded us, and CLAIMED that we were playing.
she doesnt know whads W.T.F. what the hell?! playing.? i dungetit.
pls explain. but the funni thang was aft she turned around, both of us simultaniously pointed at her. hahaha, crack the shit up of me. ha.
and mr toh wee kuang screamed in rage yest, it was SOO FUCKING FUNNY!! i so swear, damn!i didnt vid it down or itll be here forever.damn haha. its was so hilarious! i was trying so hard not to crack up, so i was makin myself think of sad stuff....haha yeah
and shiyee agitated me so much in physics class. fuck it. and i was like like (fuckerrrrrrd!)so loudly the whole class turned and look at uhhh.. me i guess haha. damn,so embarrasing.
omg and yeah, i went to my babe cousin's bday yest. she can recite 1 to 10 in jap, hokkien, malay, chi and eng.
shes 2 yrs old. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment