Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sweetheart, i hope i didnt make a mistake

this post is dedicated to my belovedd bff (: loves

babe, just want you to know that you've been an fantastic mate to me.
and from the day i met you til now, you've always lift me up, never let me down..
although our friendship blossomed, im truely sorry i coulnt accept your love..
all the messages you've sent me make me crack.. and i couldnt stop ttearing..
theres just something different bout you frm my past relationships and sometimes i wana say i love you so badly but theres smethings i cant say and somethings i may never do..
i don't want to lead you on.
but babe, you'l always be the one i run to when i'm crying.
i was fucked once by my family and you kept me in yaw company for hours (::
i felt so much better after that.
babe, you fuzz my heart.
this conversation's at your face, although my words tick days, you're my every page of hope.
you know my heart.
don't erase
don't rewind
you meant so much to me.
sometimes i feel that i've lost everything but etched in my heart, i know you've always been there..
i'll be okay (::
sweetheart, i need your messages to feel warm
i know a min means everything to you. but babe, i'm sorry.
this wasn't easy for me .
please believe me.
i pray you'l never let go..
babe, lets stay here
although promises meant nothing anymore.
although words haave never been easier for me to say,
babe i need you so.
you'll be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, i'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds.


cas for once, i saw a beautiful lie, one i could never live without.

much loves,
samantha (::

No comments:

Post a Comment