Saturday, June 20, 2009

stil the longest yard.

i am bored . bored bored bored................................................

i need second chances.

toottoot

joy WILL send me my pics we took on wed.
oh i watched drag me to hell. it was like -.- shaite.
gasping fer breath.
had a lil fight wit my mum yest, so went out of the house fer 2 hours.
oh and this kind soul gav me his wireless sg email plus password (::
drums was soooooooooooo boring. he made us repeat like ten times fer a stupid beat. and there's this fag in my class who cant get the beat so we basically kept playing it. goddamn sucks like hell

anyways i did amath
AND emath.

my lips keep cracking (: it keeps bleeding ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh

omfg i totally hope moe CLOSES SKOOL FOR 2 WEEKS
goddamn that'll be so super dper. yay.

oh i went to the lib and there was this scrawny women beside me who kept farting.
her fart sounded like my phone's vibration. :0 kewl

nd i met a new friend called myron??
sounds like ..okay (: ciao

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment