Saturday, June 27, 2009

hangovers doesn't pass

lalala laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sckols starting sooon dangg
i HATE skol. i hope all my teachers dieeeeeeeee ooh i'm sorry i take that back
i bet sy has put on her braces alr. hhahahahaha
oh my drums teacher said i played well (:(:;
haha he was like very good.
i really dun like to bragg bt i'm really quite good (:: haha yeah , in your face losers (::
oh and he was scolding this guy who couldn't get e beat right and stuff.. he ws angry ;0
kim, thanks fer all your concern it really helped me babe. (::
i played with perry today!! omg it BIT ME!? what the HELL!? wadd a mean birdddddddd
haha but yeah, at least it shaite on my mom's hand (::
i prefers my dad to me :( so sad


and i went out wit crystal today (::: teehee we bought sushi (:
oh haha my drums teacher was like - okay clss triple f''s (fff) means very loud. double f's' (FF ) means loud and F means !? FUCKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment