Tuesday, March 10, 2009

under stars and stripes

i failed ss.
everyone failed ss. lol
yay, i hav nazri to assist me to carry my amp (:
i keep breaking things. theres smething wrong with me
i broke my guit string, and my drumsticks!?
impossible
i swear i did;nt use strength.

schol has been so horridbly boring .
rather faggotly spastic nowadays.


huessin has been counselling me, and it has been rather enriching.
he said smth really amusing to me
- hey gal, boys think with their dicks, instead of their heart.

goddamn this is so true.

hahaha
he is a really strong person emotionly which really encourages me to carry on in life despite setbacks and all that shitbag.
aww dude, thanks a mill bro.
i'm glad i got to know you.
cheers:)




this is so adorable

i feel like a kid again ! jeez


and it feels amazingly good


assembly was like..



























shite












we hd ppl walking in circles and to and fro like 3 year olds, thinking they're profeccionals. goddamn.

it bored me to tears. i swear. tearss .i fucking cried. aww.NOT

our schol damn right need to give us something *interesting.
and not errr, math olymics, or chinese compo writing compet, or some weird movie in e lib. c'mon, why not try compets for graffiti, or like compets for bands, or bitchy miss tms .go get a life.

we totally thresh 3.1 in soccer and debate,



jeez. thats pathetic.











i gona get a pair of gucci shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment