Sunday, March 15, 2009

let me in your room


i'm at the far right (:






i missed their performance cas i was on the phone. ohdamn.



fisherman slippers! flip flop flip flop~ cheryl is carrying my baby.
it green
oh dang, it was passed around to like at least a hundred ppl.
and it amazongly landed with a random girl.
me: why is my baby with you?!
her: errr,,??
me: hand it over moron !
(:







bothe guys are really handsome (:




bacon is so delectable. makes me high





i played my guitar for 4 hours straight (:










now i can feel the stinging pain aching at my finger tips. ow





i will be super busy this whole march hols. nt really a holiday for me.










apparently the teachers failed to notice that holidas are a time of REST and NOT work. thats too bad.




-
hello, i hate maths (:
I FUCKING HATE MATH. ITS A SUBJECT FOR..
lets not name em shall we ?





No comments:

Post a Comment