Wednesday, October 21, 2009

you're nothing without me.

haahaa, the above statement sound stupid and cliche but it just gives me the sense if satisfaction i don't know why.
haha. i jus realiz my parents always get me what i want..MOST. so i guess i should stop fagging around and start to treat them nicely.. mostly my hobbies. hmm, like my drums, guitars, piano,dancing,blabla
im signing up for hiphop soon anyways.haha don;t laugh at me.:D
kinda excited in a way..
andd. i got A1 for my lit. HA-HA
suck my ass. im quite good ehh?
haha i met a new friend from np. called khairul. haha.
oh yarhZ! kang is frm np too hahaha---
eh i think firman is also frm np. right.............
anyways, theyre really really nice ppl.
like firman and hussin comforted me quite a bit when i was sooo fucken depressed(not exactly) but yeah i was really thankful :D
oh and definitely not forgetting my babe,connie and shiyee. aww. love ya'll to bits sweetie.
if not for you guys i would stil be really sad... i think.
haha. so ima going for miss tans wedding!ZOMG i cant wait! with chai i think and si huay. :D:D
oh kang is frm rp..
anyways, life was never fair so im kewl about it.
sooo .... to ya'll faggots out there no point bitching bout how fucked up it is. jus be a man and live with it.:)
HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA
TAKE IT FROM ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment