Wednesday, October 28, 2009

she's so lovely she's so lovely she's so lovely!

i fell off the fucking chair today !?!?!?!
the fucking chair!?!?!?!
omfg the fucking chair the fucken chair!!!! and every one was laughing at me fucking laughing at me?!?!?! omfg ive just been banished in to the valley of humilation jus shhoot me right now. fucken gosh.
ohh i really dont blame ben althuogh i really feel like cutting this face into 4 EQUAL parts. but really its not really his fault ............
hahaha. any ways. my right butt cheek is very painful....STEEL.
and ahmad was laughing the loudest i swear. you nonsense
and i think i have too many unglam vids and picts on facebook. omg.....................
mamamia here i go again!
my hair's really long now. YAYYYYY
thinking of bleaching half of it.. oh no laura will kill me.
andddddddd. ive officially stop *slouching. haha
TITS LIGHT THE WAY. HAHA thanks connie.
shi yee was rattling weird jokes to me in physics lesson. felt like tieing her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment