Thursday, April 23, 2009

mama bandana

wendic called my dad.

and i sooooo don't give a bloddy shit

apparently i was said to be noisy and exceptionally talkative in class.

oh wells, wev

and i got sent out of the damn class cas i didn't do myy eng hw.

oh beyatch. PLS its like the 2nd time i didnt do yol hw

yeah man, you're sure one bloody hell washed up whore who has no darn life.

all you can do is try to gain our fucking symphathy by crying in front of us.

too bad it totally didnt damn work.

and yeah, sy connie and i are bfs. totally

we do things TGT. we're prob die tgt. yeh. we;re totally that sort.

and all of us were really elated upon hearing that you're sending out of your class. (:

cheers. you totally made my day.

i can't really blame sy and connie for NOT knowing anyting bout eng.

and you don't bother knowing why.

let say, you rather suck up to yol teacher aids or the *guai kias in this class

just so you know i'm not the kind and if youre so fucking stupid to not get this, i'll prefer you get a job in a squalid mama shop and spent the rest of your life there.

i will take you *advice to heed.

jus so youk now. my parents didn't care much of what you said .

cas i don't reallay talk frequently in class except for math

and i did most of my work

and imma good kid

they TRUST me.

and they know i'm not repeating this again

i never was.

you're just seeing my shell and not whats inside it.

superficial bitch.

yeah, you totally like ppl with long skirts, NO piercings, no fringe and

speaks in the you wei's language

speaks no vulgarities

etcetc.

to sum it all , you like NERDS and GEEKS .

i'm so sorry my life DONT revolve round math and physics .

i do music.

idiots.

i'mma totally not angry at all the fuckd up shit you say. i'm actually kinda grateful.

that you stil give a shit bout me.

one last thing, i would totally appreciate if you respect my decision bout the politics in class

and not trying to bitc h bout me to oher chers. its really SLUTTY .

you degrade yourself. and pls shuttup.

bt guess what, imma not changing. even if i am, its for my parents and sister. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment